Dried fruits cake
For 6 people
- Honey: 3/4 cup (255 g)
- Flour: 1 cup (125 g)
- Sweetened dried fruits: 1 cup (130 g)
- Mixed nuts: 1 ¼ cups (200 g)
- Raisins: 4 tablespoons (16 g)
- Apricot jam: 5 ½ tablespoons (22 g)
- Yeast: ½ small pack (21 g)
- Powdered cinnamon: 1 teaspoon
- Powdered ginger: 1 teaspoon
- Powdered sugar: to taste
Melt the honey in 2 ¾ cups of water and mince the nuts coarsely.
Put the nuts in the Moulinex Masterchef Gourmet stainless steel bowl and then add the raisins, sweetened dried fruits, apricot jam and melted honey.
Add flour, yeast, cinnamon and ginger.
Pour the mixture in a 22 cm round pan lined with parchment paper.
Bake the cake in a preheated 180°C oven for 50 to 55 minutes.
Leave the cake to cool in the pan, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Voir les produits
Voir les services
See the services