How to make peanut butter and use it in your recipes
Let’s talk about why you should make your own peanut butter: it’s simple to make, and needs one base ingredient in addition to your favorite condiments. Plus, it’s way tastier than the store bought!
Make peanut butter yourself
There’s no exact recipe to prepare peanut butter for perfect results. In Ultrablend +, combine your desired peanuts ratio with sugar, honey, salt or even chocolate spread! Blend until you reach the desired consistency for smooth or crunchy results.
Use it in your recipes
You can include homemade peanut butter in a large variety of delicious recipes:
- Combine peanut butter with oats and bananas for delicious 3-ingredient cookies.
- Prepare a delicious no bake marble dessert and add extra peanut butter for denser flavors.
- Your family will love a slice or two of date cake with banana for breakfast. Why don’t you spread on some homemade peanut butter? They will love it even more!
- If you’re an Asian cuisine fan, use some of your homemade peanut butter to end up with a mouthwatering Pad Thai!
- When you’re looking for a delicious side alongside chicken strips try a delicious spicy peanut butter dip and serve over lunch, dinner, or on movie nights as a snack!
See the services