No Bake Marble Layered Dessert
For 6 people
- 10 lady finger biscuits
- 1 tbsp instant coffee dissolved in 1 cup of boiling water
- 2 envelopes powdered whipping cream (90g)
- 1 envelope (50g) powdered cream caramel mixture
- 2 cans thick cream (340 g)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ cup chocolate spread to decorate
Dip biscuits in coffee mixture and place in the bottom of a baking dish.
Put thick cream, peanut butter, crème caramel and whipping cream in the ULTRABLEND +.
Mix using the “pulse” function until ingredients are combined.
Pour mixture over the biscuits layer and spread evenly.
Melt chocolate spread in the microwave then pour in parallel lines.
Using a toothpick, make vertical lines to get the marbled look.
Refrigerate the dessert until served.
Voir les produits
Voir les services
See the services