MOULINEX ULTRABLEND +ULTRABLEND +
ULTRABLEND + ultra high speed blender goes beyond blending: it pulverizes to unleash more nutrients for a better bio-availability and gets the real strength of your fruits and vegetables. Featuring Tripl'Ax® Pro technology's 6 blades and driven by a powerful motor, ULTRABLEND + reaches incredible levels of smoothness every time. In addition, its 6 automatic programs and manual control provide an endless range of recipes.
With the ULTRABLEND + ultra high speed blender, get even more out of your fruits and vegetables and unleash your super you.
Reference : LM936E27
Voir la description du produit
An ultra high speed blender to unleash your super you
Until now you’ve been eating fruits and veggies, until now you had a blender. However you weren’t aware that fruits and veggies reveal themselves better through pulverization thanks ultra high speed motor combined to Tripl'Ax® Pro technology spinning at up to 460 km/h, breaking the ingredients cells walls to unleash the best.
Fruits and vegetables contain vital nutrients and vitamins in their cells as well as fibers that are very benefic for your microbiote which regulates your over all health. Our pulverization unleashes more nutrients and makes them more bio-available for your body to absorb easily. Feel younger and with more vitality to reveal your full potential !
ULTRABLEND + 6 stainless steel blades (33% thicker, 73% longer*) are driven by a powerful 1500 W motor to ensure perfectly smooth results. Indeed, the ULTRABLEND + ultra high-speed blender has ample power to tackle a variety of preparations. Its 6 automatic programs (Smoothie, Ice Crush, Hot Soup (by friction from the fast blades), Sorbet, Nut, Auto Clean) and manual control provide an endless range of recipes.
Rounding it all off is an ultra resistant, unbreakable Tritan™ 2L jug, a tamper accessory for thick preparations and an intuitive digital display for selection of time, speed or programs. With the ULTRABLEND + ultra high speed blender, get even more out of your fruits and vegetables and unleash your super you.
*vs Tripl'Ax blades
See the services
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
To add ingredients during mixing, remove the feeder cap and insert the ingredients through the filling hole in the lid.
Stop and leave the blender on pause for 15 minutes before restarting.
To clean the bowl, use soapy water or washing-up liquid.
Some bowls are dishwasher safe, see instructions for use.
The volume of ingredients to be blended is too high, reduce the quantity of ingredients.
If the vibrations persist, contact an approved repair centre.
• The volume of ingredients is too high, do not exceed the maximum filling level for the bowl as stated in the instructions for use.
• The lid is not correctly positioned, lock it securely on the mixer bowl.
If the lid has a seal, check its condition and change it if necessary.
Leak from the bottom of the bowl:
• Your appliance does not have a removable blade unit: the seal on your blade unit may be damaged, have it checked by an approved repair centre.
• If your appliance has a removable blade unit: check it is positioned correctly on the jug. You need to ensure that the black notches on the blade unit are fitted fully into the equivalent recesses on the base of the jug – this will be apparent if you cannot turn the blade unit any further and if you turn the jug upside down you should not be able to see any gaps between the jug and the blade unit.
• Check that the gasket/seal is positioned the correct way around on the blade unit - the 3 folds of the gasket/seal must be visible once it is in place. If it is positioned in the other direction, you will not be able to lock the blade unit on the jug.
• Check the condition of the seal/gasket and change it if necessary.
• Check that your bowl is not split or broken as a result of impact.
If the leak persists, take the appliance to an approved repair centre.
Our appliance complies with French/European standards in terms of radio frequency emission, including limiting human exposure to electromagnetic fields.
Your appliance is equipped with a grounding system, always connect your appliance to a grounded outlet.
Always keep in mind the precautions to take for pacemaker wearers.
See the services