MOULINEX SUBITO SELECT FILTER COFFEE MACHINE 1.25L FG370SUBITO SELECT FILTER COFFEE MACHINE 1.25L FG370
Rediscover the pleasure of Breakfast with Subito Select !
Subito Select filter coffee maker is a modern black and stainless steel 10-15 cups coffee maker. Very easy to use and easy to clean, this coffee maker will be your key asset to enjoy perfect breakfast day after day.
Reference : FG370827
Voir la description du produit
Subito Select coffee machine: the key to a perfect breakfastWith Subito Select stainless steel drip coffee maker, enjoy delicious filter coffee with ease, day after day. Its large 1.25 L capacity makes up to 10-15 cups, while its smart design includes practical features for effortless coffee preparation: a removable swivel filter holder for easy access and cleaning, a fully transparent water tank for easy dosing and a 30-minute keep-warm function with auto-off. Rounding it all off is a convenient anti-drip system so you can serve coffee while the machine is still in use. With Subito Select, rediscover the pleasure of breakfast!
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Number of Cups
|O/I switch (lighted/Unlighted)
|Auto-off - Shut-off
|Maximum coffee quantity
|Swiveling filter holder
|Removable filter holder
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus frï¿½quentes
Do not use refrigerated or warm water as this might impact the temperature of the beverage.
Use always fresh water and replace the water if system has not been used for more than 2 days.
For cold beverages, use water at ambient temperature, never refrigerated water, and place two or more ice cubes (20g per ice cube) in the cup.
To be noticed that water hardness is the first reason of machine calcification and so it is recommended to descale the machine frequently (every 3months or less according to water hardness).
• Use some descaling solution diluted in half a litre of water or use 25cl of white vinegar in half a litre of water.
• Pour the solution into the water tank (without coffee),
• Start the cycle (without any coffee). After 2 minutes, stop the cycle manually. Leave the coffee maker for an hour,
• Restart the coffee maker to finish the cycle,
• To rinse the machine, run 2 cycles with water but without coffee.
Repeat the complete descaling operation, if necessary.
A plastic insulated carafe should be rinsed under hot water immediately after use.
Never clean the carafe with a dishwashing brush or any other object as this may create hairline cracks that can cause the glass to implode. A brushed steel insulated carafe can easily be cleaned with a dishwashing brush or similar object, even inside.
• The ground coffee is too fine ('Espresso' type ground coffee).
• If you use a permanent filter, do not use a paper filter as well.
• Certain types of paper filter (to make full-bodied coffees) can prolong the time in which it takes for the water to pass through the filter and ultimately cause the water to overflow.
On models with a timer, the clock must be programmed.
The warranty excludes failures due to a lack of regular descaling.
See the services