MOULINEX INFINYMIX LM91HINFINYMIX LM91H
Reference : LM91HD27
Voir la description du produit
InfinyMix+ High-Speed Blender For SmoothiesOffering an endless choice of healthy, delicious recipes, the InfinyMix+ High-Speed Blender is the easiest way to enjoy perfect preparations from the comfort of your own home. The included recipe book features over fifty recipes to unlock your full creativity, with five auto programs and a manual setting making it easier than ever enjoy all your favorites: healthy smoothies, indulgent milkshakes, ice cream, cocktails, dessert doughs, hummus and other dips, and so much more. This high-performance blender for shakes and smoothies combines Powelix Life Blade technology with an impressive 1600W motor that reaches up to 35,000 RPM, achieving amazing smoothness every time. The 1.75 L Tritan Jar offers the perfect capacity for sharing smoothies at home—or savor your delicious, healthy drink on the go in a convenient 600 ml Tritan Travel Cup.
Enjoy infinite possibilities!
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Blades Technology||Powelix Blades
|Jar total capacity||2.6
|Number of blades||6
|Additional included accessories||On the go bottle, Temper
|Programs||5 AUTOMATIC PROGRAMS : SMOOTHIE, ICE CRUCH, SORBET, DESSERT, AUT
|Jar useful capacity||1.75
|Ice crush function||
|Dishwasher safe - details||Jar, lid jar, middle cup, temper On the go bottle, lid OTG bottle
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus frï¿½quentes
"The Perfect Mix" is a feature dedicated to blenders. Developed with a French Chef, this feature offers you many ideas of combinations with different ingredients.
Choose a fruit or a vegetable, a type of preparation and discover the possible combinations organised in three levels:
- Authentic: simple combinations with another fruit or vegetable.
- Intrepid: add an extra touch with the addition of a spice, condiment or flavouring.
- Velvet: go even further with an extra touch of deliciousness (coffee, chocolate, dairy products, oils etc.).
• Enter a word in the search field.
Tip: recipes are found using key words, so it is easier to enter a type of vegetable (e.g. carrot) rather than just vegetable.
• Go to the recipe you wish to bookmark and select the bookmark logo in the top right corner.
• A "My Notebooks" tab appears: select the "My Favorites" location.
• The recipe has been added.
If your application does not download correctly, delete it and try to download again when you have a more stable Wi-Fi connection.
During initial installation, the download may take several minutes while the application saves all the photos on your Smartphone or tablet.
Click the sharing logo to view the sharing options.
You can then choose how you would like to share this recipe.
However, the grey cookies banner will remain on your screen as long as you do not click on "accept".
Audience measurement solutions allow us to analyze traffic, trends, usage and identify malfunctions in order to improve your experience.
Personalization solutions allow us to improve the quality of the information and services we provide and make your experience more enjoyable.
The customizable filter:
• Click on "Filter" in order to sort the recipes according to the type of dish (starter, main course, dessert), the time it takes to make the recipe, the minimum rating, their themes (or packs)...
• You can also choose to select only the recipes of the brand or the recipes proposed by the community.
Once you have made a search, you can sort your recipes by popularity, rating, age or alphabetical order.
In the "Recipes" section, select "Community" only.
You will then be able to see the recipes from the community.
Once logged in, you will be able to read the comments and see the notes that community members have given to the recipe by clicking on the notes/comments area.
Once logged into your account, you will be able to rate the recipe and add a comment by following the instructions that appear on the screen after clicking on the notes/comments space.
• Choose the "My Universe" tab in the navigation bar.
• There, you will find your recipe booklets and can create new ones by clicking on "New booklet".
It will also let you add your accessories and access the associated recipes.
• Click on the image of the registered product.
• Click on "Remove the product". The app will then ask you to select a product.
If you want to turn off this signal, simply deactivate it in your tablet or Smartphone.
You may also disable sounds in the parameter settings for notifications on your telephone or tablet.
If you wish, you can disable them from your smartphone settings.
To add ingredients during mixing, remove the feeder cap and insert the ingredients through the filling hole in the lid.
Stop and leave the blender on pause for 15 minutes before restarting.
Our appliance complies with French/European standards in terms of radio frequency emission, including limiting human exposure to electromagnetic fields.
Your appliance is equipped with a grounding system, always connect your appliance to a grounded outlet.
Always keep in mind the precautions to take for pacemaker wearers.
Wash the removable parts with water and a few drops of washing-up liquid.
To make cleaning easier, you can use the cleaning program :
• Pour in 200 ml of water. You can add 1 drop of washing-up liquid to the jug only.
• Select the cleaning program on the display and press the Start/Stop button, then wait for the program to finish.
• Finish cleaning the jug with a sponge.
Do not put the blender jug, the blade unit or the motor unit in the dishwasher.
CAUTION: The blades are extremely sharp; handle them with care when cleaning the appliance.
Always use the blender with the lid or guard in place as indicated in the instructions.
Never put your hand in the blender jug when it is placed on the motor unit. If you need to push the food down, use a suitable tool, for example a spatula.
The volume of ingredients to be blended is too high, reduce the quantity of ingredients.
If the vibrations persist, contact an approved repair centre.
• The volume of ingredients is too high, do not exceed the maximum filling level for the jug as stated in the instructions for use.
• The lid is not correctly positioned, lock it securely on the blender jug.
If the lid has a seal, check its condition and change it if necessary.
Leak from the bottom of the jug:
• Check that the removable blade unit is correctly positioned on the jug, it must be correctly inserted in the jug (there must be no gap between the blade unit and the bottom of the jug).
• Check that the seal is positioned the correct way around on the blade unit - the 3 folds of the seal must be visible once it is in place. If it is positioned in the other direction, you will not be able to lock the blade unit on the jug.
• Check the condition of the seal and change it if necessary.
• Check that your jug is not split or broken as a result of impact.
If the leak persists, take the appliance to an approved repair centre.
See the services