MOULINEX BLENDFORCE XL JAR LM458BLENDFORCE XL JAR LM458
With the Moulinex Blendforce XXL Blender, delight the whole family with a patented XXL jar, for variety of delicious recipes in a single go. From delicious sauces made from fresh ingredients and healthy smoothies, dips and crushed ice, results are perfect and chunk-free, thanks to its 600 W of power and 6 outstanding Powelix blades.
This blender will offer one of the biggest jar capacity in the market, 2.8 L total! This will allow to blend large quantities for the whole familly. It also comes with a 100% leak free smart lock 3-point system taht is easy to clean, sfa eto use and patented. Finally, the blender comes with 2 speeds along with a pulse function and grinder and chopper as accesories to prepare a variety of recipes.
Reference : LM458127
Voir la description du produit
A generous and powerful blender for the whole familyStart preparing healthy recipes for you and your family today! The Moulinex Blendforce XXL Blender comes with a patented ultra-high capacity jar (2.8 L) that allows you to blend large quantities in a single go. Robust and durable, it's perfect for daily use. Enjoy a variety of delicious recipes, from homemade dips and sauces to fresh and healthy juices and smoothies—as well as crushed ice. And with 2 speeds and a pulse function, results always come out right!
*Compared to the previous generation of Blendforce LM30
Voir la description du produit
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus frï¿½quentes
To add ingredients during mixing, remove the feeder cap and insert the ingredients through the filling hole in the lid.
Stop and leave the blender on pause for 15 minutes before restarting.
To clean the bowl, use soapy water or washing-up liquid.
Some bowls are dishwasher safe, see instructions for use.
Always use the blender with the lid or guard in place as indicated in the instructions.
Never put your hand in the blender jug when it is placed on the motor unit. If you need to push the food down, use a suitable tool, for example a spatula.
The volume of ingredients to be blended is too high, reduce the quantity of ingredients.
If the vibrations persist, contact an approved repair centre.
• The volume of ingredients is too high, do not exceed the maximum filling level for the bowl as stated in the instructions for use.
• The lid is not correctly positioned, lock it securely on the mixer bowl.
If the lid has a seal, check its condition and change it if necessary.
Leak from the bottom of the bowl:
• Your appliance does not have a removable blade unit: the seal on your blade unit may be damaged, have it checked by an approved repair centre.
• If your appliance has a removable blade unit: check it is positioned correctly on the jug. You need to ensure that the black notches on the blade unit are fitted fully into the equivalent recesses on the base of the jug – this will be apparent if you cannot turn the blade unit any further and if you turn the jug upside down you should not be able to see any gaps between the jug and the blade unit.
• Check that the gasket/seal is positioned the correct way around on the blade unit - the 3 folds of the gasket/seal must be visible once it is in place. If it is positioned in the other direction, you will not be able to lock the blade unit on the jug.
• Check the condition of the seal/gasket and change it if necessary.
• Check that your bowl is not split or broken as a result of impact.
If the leak persists, take the appliance to an approved repair centre.
See the services