MOULINEX BLENDFORCE XL CHOPPER 4 IN 1 LM42XBLENDFORCE XL CHOPPER 4 IN 1 LM42X
With Blendforce by Moulinex, enjoy perfect blending results faster than ever! Featuring Powelix Technology, this blender combines optimal robustness, cutting performance and vortex pull to provide super-smooth, creamy results without any chunks. An ideal blender to prepare a variety of recipes for the whole family with its generous jar and its XL Chopper.
Powerful blender with 600W & a smart lock for effortless daily blending. Up to 3 minutes of continuous blending on any of the three speeds (high, low, pulse). Efficient ice crush function won’t overburden the motor or damage the jar. Suction cups on the base provide stability to the blender
XL CHOPPER : Prepare a variety of recipes thanks to the 4 in 1 XL Chopper with 550ml capacity to chop, mince, semi-blend and mix all your ingredients !
Reference : LM42X127
Voir la description du produit
Blendforce blender: Faster than everBlendforce produces blending results with power and ease. This 600 W blender features an innovative Air Cooling System that optimizes air flow around the motor to increase durability and prevent overheating for up to 3 minutes of continuous blending. Thanks to the 3 actions of the Smart Lock Technology, you have an effortless daily blending. Action 1 : Easy Lock : New extrernal locking for more comfortable closing (40% easier to lock). Action 2 : Easy Safety : New safe auto lock system on the base to have the blades perfectly secure when you lock the jar. Action 3 : Easy Clean : New clic clean to split the blade holder in two parts for an easy cleaning. Operating the blender is easy and comfortable, with a textured grip around the rotary button for smooth turning, an ergonomic handle with a natural, intuitive feel, and suction cups on the arched base providing added stability. The generous 2 L capacity is perfect for any occasion, with a measuring cup included for extra precision. Unlock a wide variety of choices, including smoothies, sauces, chili paste and ice crushing, for delicious and perfectly-blended results every day. Thanks to the XL chopper prepare a variety of recipes thanks to the 4 in 1 XL Chopper with 550ml capacity to chop, mince, semi-blend and mix all your ingredients !
* compared to the previous generation of Blendforce LM30 / BL30, with pulse function
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus frï¿½quentes
"The Perfect Mix" is a feature dedicated to blenders. Developed with a French Chef, this feature offers you many ideas of combinations with different ingredients.
Choose a fruit or a vegetable, a type of preparation and discover the possible combinations organised in three levels:
- Authentic: simple combinations with another fruit or vegetable.
- Intrepid: add an extra touch with the addition of a spice, condiment or flavouring.
- Velvet: go even further with an extra touch of deliciousness (coffee, chocolate, dairy products, oils etc.).
• Enter a word in the search field.
Tip: recipes are found using key words, so it is easier to enter a type of vegetable (e.g. carrot) rather than just vegetable.
• Go to the recipe you wish to bookmark and select the bookmark logo in the top right corner.
• A "My Notebooks" tab appears: select the "My Favorites" location.
• The recipe has been added.
If your application does not download correctly, delete it and try to download again when you have a more stable Wi-Fi connection.
During initial installation, the download may take several minutes while the application saves all the photos on your Smartphone or tablet.
Click the sharing logo to view the sharing options.
You can then choose how you would like to share this recipe.
However, the grey cookies banner will remain on your screen as long as you do not click on "accept".
Audience measurement solutions allow us to analyze traffic, trends, usage and identify malfunctions in order to improve your experience.
Personalization solutions allow us to improve the quality of the information and services we provide and make your experience more enjoyable.
The customizable filter:
• Click on "Filter" in order to sort the recipes according to the type of dish (starter, main course, dessert), the time it takes to make the recipe, the minimum rating, their themes (or packs)...
• You can also choose to select only the recipes of the brand or the recipes proposed by the community.
Once you have made a search, you can sort your recipes by popularity, rating, age or alphabetical order.
In the "Recipes" section, select "Community" only.
You will then be able to see the recipes from the community.
Once logged in, you will be able to read the comments and see the notes that community members have given to the recipe by clicking on the notes/comments area.
Once logged into your account, you will be able to rate the recipe and add a comment by following the instructions that appear on the screen after clicking on the notes/comments space.
• Choose the "My Universe" tab in the navigation bar.
• There, you will find your recipe booklets and can create new ones by clicking on "New booklet".
It will also let you add your accessories and access the associated recipes.
• Click on the image of the registered product.
• Click on "Remove the product". The app will then ask you to select a product.
If you want to turn off this signal, simply deactivate it in your tablet or Smartphone.
You may also disable sounds in the parameter settings for notifications on your telephone or tablet.
If you wish, you can disable them from your smartphone settings.
To add ingredients during mixing, remove the feeder cap and insert the ingredients through the filling hole in the lid.
Stop and leave the blender on pause for 15 minutes before restarting.
To clean the bowl, use soapy water or washing-up liquid.
Some bowls are dishwasher safe, see instructions for use.
Always use the blender with the lid or guard in place as indicated in the instructions.
Never put your hand in the blender jug when it is placed on the motor unit. If you need to push the food down, use a suitable tool, for example a spatula.
The volume of ingredients to be blended is too high, reduce the quantity of ingredients.
If the vibrations persist, contact an approved repair centre.
• The volume of ingredients is too high, do not exceed the maximum filling level for the bowl as stated in the instructions for use.
• The lid is not correctly positioned, lock it securely on the mixer bowl.
If the lid has a seal, check its condition and change it if necessary.
Leak from the bottom of the bowl:
• Your appliance does not have a removable blade unit: the seal on your blade unit may be damaged, have it checked by an approved repair centre.
• If your appliance has a removable blade unit: check it is positioned correctly on the jug. You need to ensure that the black notches on the blade unit are fitted fully into the equivalent recesses on the base of the jug – this will be apparent if you cannot turn the blade unit any further and if you turn the jug upside down you should not be able to see any gaps between the jug and the blade unit.
• Check that the gasket/seal is positioned the correct way around on the blade unit - the 3 folds of the gasket/seal must be visible once it is in place. If it is positioned in the other direction, you will not be able to lock the blade unit on the jug.
• Check the condition of the seal/gasket and change it if necessary.
• Check that your bowl is not split or broken as a result of impact.
If the leak persists, take the appliance to an approved repair centre.
See the services