MOULINEX BLENDEO 2 LM2B3BLENDEO 2 LM2B3
Moulinex Blendeo makes blending fast and easy! This convenient blender combines the best in durable blending performance—from ice crush technology that turns ice to snow in less than a minute, to expert manufacturing and highly durable blades.
Reference : LM2B3127
Voir la description du produit
Moulinex Blendeo Blender: Enhance your blendingWith the Moulinex Blendeo Blender, enjoy fast and easy blending. This convenient blender features ice crush technology that turns ice to snow in under a minute flat, for delicious frozen drinks in no time. Combining five pillars of strength under the Duraforce Label, it offers outstanding blending performance day in and day out. Customized blending results are a breeze as well, via an ergonomic button 1 speed 1 pulse function: perfect control! All of this in a powerful, practical design with a generously sized blending jar and integrated cup for safe and precise dosing. And because Moulinex is part of Groupe SEB—experts in blenders—you can rest assured that you've made the trusted choice.
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Jar total capacity||1.5
|Number of blades||4
|Additional included accessories||Grinder + Chopper
|Jar useful capacity||1.25
|Ice crush function||
|Suction feet for stability||
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus frï¿½quentes
To add ingredients during mixing, remove the feeder cap and insert the ingredients through the filling hole in the lid.
Stop and leave the blender on pause for 15 minutes before restarting.
To clean the bowl, use soapy water or washing-up liquid.
Some bowls are dishwasher safe, see instructions for use.
Always use the blender with the lid or guard in place as indicated in the instructions.
Never put your hand in the blender jug when it is placed on the motor unit. If you need to push the food down, use a suitable tool, for example a spatula.
The volume of ingredients to be blended is too high, reduce the quantity of ingredients.
If the vibrations persist, contact an approved repair centre.
• The volume of ingredients is too high, do not exceed the maximum filling level for the bowl as stated in the instructions for use.
• The lid is not correctly positioned, lock it securely on the mixer bowl.
If the lid has a seal, check its condition and change it if necessary.
Leak from the bottom of the bowl:
• Your appliance does not have a removable blade unit: the seal on your blade unit may be damaged, have it checked by an approved repair centre.
• If your appliance has a removable blade unit: check it is positioned correctly on the jug. You need to ensure that the black notches on the blade unit are fitted fully into the equivalent recesses on the base of the jug – this will be apparent if you cannot turn the blade unit any further and if you turn the jug upside down you should not be able to see any gaps between the jug and the blade unit.
• Check that the gasket/seal is positioned the correct way around on the blade unit - the 3 folds of the gasket/seal must be visible once it is in place. If it is positioned in the other direction, you will not be able to lock the blade unit on the jug.
• Check the condition of the seal/gasket and change it if necessary.
• Check that your bowl is not split or broken as a result of impact.
If the leak persists, take the appliance to an approved repair centre.
See the services