MOULINEX TURBOCUISINE FAST ELECTRIC PRESSURE COOKER 5L CE753TURBOCUISINE FAST ELECTRIC PRESSURE COOKER 5L CE753
Your brand new solution for delicious meals in no time: With the TURBO CUISINE Fast Multicooker, Moulinex makes mouth-watering home cooking easier than ever. Whip up delicious, wholesome meals for the entire family with effortless automatic programs from starter to dessert and a pressure cooker mode for perfect results up to 3x faster*. Moulinex exclusive spherical bowl technology ensures tender and juicy results, with an intuitive single control knob for a user-friendly appliance.
Reference : CE753827
Voir la description du produit
TURBO CUISINE, the Fast Multicooker that inspire you to cook plenty of recipes and always achieve delicious cooking results, the easy way and in no time!Enjoy all your favorite meals in no time! Moulinex TURBO CUISINE is a fast multicooker that produces delicious results up to 3x faster*, with a special design for meals that come out perfect every time. Moulinex exclusive spherical bowl offers a larger heating surface with optimal heat diffusion and circulation. The result is tender, juicy results day after day, for all the pleasure of home cooking with none of the hassle. Discover crowd-pleasing family meals from starter to dessert-with one appliance that serves as a pressure cooker, steam cooker, soup maker, and more-all at your fingertips and effortless to master with an intuitive single control knob. Choose from 10 automatic cooking programs plus manual control and experience the difference with the easy-to-use multicooker designed to meet all your cooking needs-for one great kitchen essential that replaces at least seven cooking appliances.
Up to 3X faster compared to traditional cookware using gas or electric stove
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Product type||Multi Pressure Cooker
|Max pressure level (kPa)||70kPa (Up to 5x faster than pot cooking*)
|Numbers of serving||Ideal for 4 people
|Full of recipe ideas|
|Built-in recipes directly on device screen||No
|Number of built-in recipes||-
|Delayed start||Yes (Choose exactly when you want to eat)
|Cooking by ingredient (grains, vegetable, meat & seafood)||No
|Accessories||Steam basket,USB key
|Additional included accessories||Soup Spoon
|Easy to use - Guidance|
|Reproportion by number of servings||No
|Adjustable recipes by ingredients you have at left at home||No
|Allow multi-layer cooking to cook a full meal at once||Yes 2 layers
|Safety device for overpression||Yes with manual pressure release
|Step by step guidance||In the recipe book
|Easy to use - bowl|
|Inner bowl coating||Non-stick PTFE coating
|PFOA free||Yes, safety bowl coating
|Dishwasher safe||Yes, accessories only
|Spherical bowl for even cooking
|Power cord length||0.8
|Type of plug||UK
|Shape||Right Angle Plug
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus frï¿½quentes
If you are not planning to use your appliance within the next hour, simply unplug it.
- Rotative knob: you can switch from one program to another by turning the rotative knob and launch the program by short-pressing the start / stop button.
- To stop a program anytime during the cooking, you just need to press the start / stop button during 3 seconds.
- To adjust the temperature or the time of your program, first turn the rotative knob to select your program, then press the thermometer or timer buttons to adjust the settings. Turn the knob to the right to increase the cooking time or temperature, turn the knob to the left to decrease (if "Auto" is displayed on the screen, it means that the program's temperature or time are already optimized and therefore are not adjustable). When the temperature and time are adjusted to your desire, you can launch the cooking program by pressing the start / stop button.
- To launch a delayed start, turn the rotative knob to select your program, adjust your temperature and time if needed, and press the button showing a little clock on the top right of the panel to set a delayed start. The small orange light lights on to indicate that the delayed start is on. Turn the knob to adjust the delayed start duration, and then press the start / stop button to launch the cooking program. The cooking phase will start when the delayed start time has elapsed.
Make sure there is no food or liquid residue under the bowl or on the heating plate.
Then place the bowl into the appliance.
Never use the appliance without the cooking bowl.
Note: When using your appliance for the first time, the bowl may release a slight odour. This is normal.
This is intentional to prevent possible bacterial growth that is undesirable for your health.
• For food that may expand during cooking (rice, seeds, lentils, peas, etc.), do not fill the bowl beyond half its maximum capacity.
• The bowl should always be filled with a minimum of 200 ml of liquid.
! Don't put your hands near the steam exhaust!
It is possible that a slight flow of steam may escape from the back of the appliance during cooking.
• Always use a minimum of 200 ml of liquid.
• Place the steam basket in the bowl and make sure that the food does not touch the lid.
! Do not put your hands near the steam exhaust!
It is possible that a slight flow of steam may escape from the back of the appliance during decompression phase.
• Check that the lid is in proper position for closing (align the small arrow and lock the lid clockwise).
• Check for foreign bodies between the bowl and the heating plate. Remove the bowl and check that the heating plate, the central element and the underside of the bowl are clean. Also check that the central element can move freely.
• The bowl may be deformed (after an impact, fall...). The bowl must be changed at an authorised service centre.
• For a quick removal of the smell, you can put 0.5 liter of water, one cup of white vinegar and 2 slices of lemon in the cooking bowl, and launch a steam program for 10 minutes.
• Be sure to thoroughly clean the items listed in the instructions: cooking vessel, metal lid, before re-using your appliance.
• Check that the pressure is fully released by pressing the pressure release button.
• Unplug the product and wait until it cools completely.
If the problem persists, take your device to an authorized service centre.
• The safety valve and pressure release valve may be clogged, or not in the proper position. In this case, let the appliance fully cool down, check the valves position and make sure they are clean, then replace it properly.
• If the problem persists after this check, take your product to an approved service centre.
2. If the product is powered, unplug the power cord for 10 - 15 seconds and then plug it back in.
If the problem persists, contact our customer service or take your device to an approved service centre.
See the services