MOULINEX SUBITO SELECT BY550D27SUBITO SELECT BY550D27
Subito Select 1.7 L Stainless Steel Kettle: making breakfast a pleasure! With the Subito Select stainless steel electric kettle, rediscover the pleasure of breakfast! Its 1.7 L capacity fits your daily hot cup needs
Reference : BY550D27
Voir la description du produit
Make breakfast a pleasure with Moulinex Subito Select Stainless Steel Kettle 1.7 L.Modern design meets robust construction in Subito, the high-capacity stainless steel electric kettle that fits perfectly in any kitchen. With a 1.7 L capacity, this electric kettle is perfect for sharing hot beverages with family and friends. Other features include a concealed heating element for fast boiling and convenient cleaning, a removable anti-scale filter, a water level window and an automatic On/Off switch with indicator light.
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Power||2000 - 2400
|Body material||Stainless Steel
|Water level indicator||
|360 degree rotational base||
|Antimicrobial product protection||NO
|Colours||STAINLESS STEEL AND BLACK
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus frï¿½quentes
If so, please take your kettle to an authorised repairer.
• Do not leave the power cord hanging over the edge of a table or work surface to avoid any risk of the kettle falling.
• Always be aware while the appliance is operating, paying special attention to the steam coming out of the spout, which is very hot.
• Also pay attention to the fact that the body of a stainless steel kettle becomes very hot during operation. Do not touch the kettle other than by the handle.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
• If the power cable is damaged, it should be replaced by the manufacturer, its after-sales service or a similarly qualified person to avoid any danger.
To descale your kettle:
• Use commercial 8° white vinegar:
- Fill the kettle with 1/2 l of vinegar,
- Leave it to act for 1 hour without heating.
• Citric acid:
- Boil 1/2 litre water,
- Add 25 g citric acid and leave to act for 15 min.
• A specific descaling product for plastic kettles: follow the manufacturer's instructions.
Empty your kettle and rinse it 5 or 6 times.
Start again if necessary.
To descale your filter (depending on model):
• Soak the filter in white vinegar or diluted citric acid.
• Never use descaling method other than the recommended one.
Follow the instructions in the user manual: keep to the filling level and only fill with water
Always empty the excess water from your kettle
Descale regularly, at least once a month and more often if you live in a hard water area
Alternatively, the kettle may have accidentally been used without water or with insufficient water (an element must always be covered by water), causing the safety cut-off device to operate. Reset in the following way:
Wait 5 minutes for the kettle to cool and then refill with water.
Push the on/off switch and after about 15 minutes the kettle will automatically reset itself and start to boil.
Tip: regular descaling will be necessary.
See the services