Stuffed fried bread
- To prepare the dough:
- Flour: 2 cups (252 g)
- Egg: 1
- Yeast: 1 tablespoon (12 g)
- Salt: to taste
- Oil: ½ cup (109 g)
- Powdered milk: 1 small cup (60 g)
- Water: as needed
- To prepare the filling:
- Fried diced potato: 1
- Fried sliced onion: 1
- Carrot: 1
- Finely minced parsley: 2 tablespoons (12 g)
- Mayonnaise: 2 tablespoons (24 g)
- Dried coriander: to taste
- Cumin: to taste
- Cooked chicken breast chunks (or cooked minced meat)
To prepare the dough: knead all the ingredients together in the Moulinex Masterchef Gourmet stainless steel bowl.
Flatten the dough and cut into circular shapes. Fry the dough pieces in oil until puffed and round.
Leave the fried bread to cool then run the knife through one side and open to get the shape of a mouth.
Grate the carrot using the Moulinex Masterchef Gourmet head mincer.
Mix the filling’s ingredients well and stuff each piece of bread then serve.
Voir les produits
Voir les services
See the services