MOULINEX FACICLIC GLASSFACICLIC GLASS
Blendforce, ultimately strong!
Discover Blendforce and its innovative Tripl'Ax technology, combining 6 stainless steel blades with 3 actions to deliver perfect results on all ingredients.
Both handy and practical, its smart Secure Lock system makes it easy to know when the blender is correctly in position, thanks to an auditory click and color code: green locked, red it's not!
Featuring 2 speeds, great for all kinds of ingredients. The blender is also easy to wash, with both a dishwasher-safe jug and removable stainless steel blades. At 500W, it's powerful enough to blend ingredients in no time.
This blender is also very versatile thanks to its chopper and grinder accessories. Chop onions, garlic and herbs in seconds. Perfect to grind spices, nuts and grains. The blender looks stylish on any work surface, with a very small footprint but still boasting a generous 1.75L capacity glass blending jug, so you can prepare small as well as big quantities according to your needs.
- Revolutionary blade technology by Moulinex.
- 6 stainless steel blades combining 3 complementary actions to guarantee the perfect blend
Reference : LM313A28
Voir la description du produit
Faciclic Glass Jar: the versatile blender
The Faciclic Glass Jar is a highly versatile blender, thanks in particular to its chopping and grinding accessories.
Now you can chop onions, garlic and fresh herbs in just a few seconds! It is also perfect for grinding spices, nuts and grains and even for making crushed ice.
The Faciclic's stylish design means it will look great in your kitchen, while its 1.75L capacity will allow you to cater to all your family at once!
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Blades Technology||Trip'Ax Blades
|Jar total capacity||1,75
|Number of blades||6
|Other features||Secure lock system
|Colours||Black & silver
|Additional included accessories||Grinder & chopper
|Jar useful capacity||1,25
|Ice crush function||
|Dishwasher safe - details||Jar , lid, dosing cup, blades
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus frï¿½quentes
To add ingredients during mixing, remove the feeder cap and insert the ingredients through the filling hole in the lid.
Stop and leave the blender on pause for 15 minutes before restarting.
To clean the bowl, use soapy water or washing-up liquid.
Some bowls are dishwasher safe, see instructions for use.
Always use the blender with the lid or guard in place as indicated in the instructions.
Never put your hand in the blender jug when it is placed on the motor unit. If you need to push the food down, use a suitable tool, for example a spatula.
The volume of ingredients to be blended is too high, reduce the quantity of ingredients.
If the vibrations persist, contact an approved repair centre.
• The volume of ingredients is too high, do not exceed the maximum filling level for the bowl as stated in the instructions for use.
• The lid is not correctly positioned, lock it securely on the mixer bowl.
If the lid has a seal, check its condition and change it if necessary.
Leak from the bottom of the bowl:
• Your appliance does not have a removable blade unit: the seal on your blade unit may be damaged, have it checked by an approved repair centre.
• If your appliance has a removable blade unit: check it is positioned correctly on the jug. You need to ensure that the black notches on the blade unit are fitted fully into the equivalent recesses on the base of the jug – this will be apparent if you cannot turn the blade unit any further and if you turn the jug upside down you should not be able to see any gaps between the jug and the blade unit.
• Check that the gasket/seal is positioned the correct way around on the blade unit - the 3 folds of the gasket/seal must be visible once it is in place. If it is positioned in the other direction, you will not be able to lock the blade unit on the jug.
• Check the condition of the seal/gasket and change it if necessary.
• Check that your bowl is not split or broken as a result of impact.
If the leak persists, take the appliance to an approved repair centre.
See the services