MOULINEX GENUINE LM341GENUINE LM341
With the Moulinex Genuine kitchen blender, enjoy total convenience and fast, even results on all your blending needs, from juices and smoothies to soups and sauces. Durable, robust and made to last, it's designed and manufactured in France, for a guarantee of quality and excellence!
Reference : LM241B27
Voir la description du produit
Genuine kitchen blender: Over 45 years of French expertise
Let Moulinex Genuine be the fast, easy blending companion you need. Featuring robust stainless steel blades with our Zelkrom material, this durable kitchen blender is made in France and built to last. Ideal for preparing juices and smoothies to soups, sauces and more, it comes with stainless steel grinder accessorie that is robust, easy to clean and odor-free - perfect for grinding all kinds of ingredients. Its single speed with pulse function ensures fast, even results at the touch of a button, while its four fixed blades provide better food flow and increased performance. Rounding it all off is a generous 1.75 L capacity, perfect for family and friends, a powerful 500 W motor, and an included measuring cup for easy dosing of small quantities. Repairable for 10 years, this blender won't let you down ! Genuine: your companion blender in your kitchen since 1972!
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus frï¿½quentes
To add ingredients during mixing, remove the feeder cap and insert the ingredients through the filling hole in the lid.
Stop and leave the blender on pause for 15 minutes before restarting.
To clean the bowl, use soapy water or washing-up liquid.
Some bowls are dishwasher safe, see instructions for use.
Always use the blender with the lid or guard in place as indicated in the instructions.
Never put your hand in the blender jug when it is placed on the motor unit. If you need to push the food down, use a suitable tool, for example a spatula.
The volume of ingredients to be blended is too high, reduce the quantity of ingredients.
If the vibrations persist, contact an approved repair centre.
• The volume of ingredients is too high, do not exceed the maximum filling level for the bowl as stated in the instructions for use.
• The lid is not correctly positioned, lock it securely on the mixer bowl.
If the lid has a seal, check its condition and change it if necessary.
Leak from the bottom of the bowl:
• Your appliance does not have a removable blade unit: the seal on your blade unit may be damaged, have it checked by an approved repair centre.
• If your appliance has a removable blade unit: check it is positioned correctly on the jug. You need to ensure that the black notches on the blade unit are fitted fully into the equivalent recesses on the base of the jug – this will be apparent if you cannot turn the blade unit any further and if you turn the jug upside down you should not be able to see any gaps between the jug and the blade unit.
• Check that the gasket/seal is positioned the correct way around on the blade unit - the 3 folds of the gasket/seal must be visible once it is in place. If it is positioned in the other direction, you will not be able to lock the blade unit on the jug.
• Check the condition of the seal/gasket and change it if necessary.
• Check that your bowl is not split or broken as a result of impact.
If the leak persists, take the appliance to an approved repair centre.
See the services