MOULINEX BLD SOKO LM2A3BLD SOKO LM2A3
Blendeo is a convenient, easy-to-use and reliable compact 400W blender to prepare many recipes several times a week with a homogeneous texture. With its 4 extra-resistant removable blades made with our durable Zelkrom material, it is robust but also quick and easy to clean. With Blendeo, you can now crush ice easily without damaging the bowl.
Reference : LM2A3127
Voir la description du produit
BLENDEO BLENDER ENHANCE YOUR BLENDING EXPERIENCEBlendeo is a convenient blender with 4 removable stainless steel blades to clean it faster and more easily. They are made with our durable Zelkrom material ensuring a long lasting performance. And thanks to their optimum shape, they ensure a perfect food flow no matter what the ingredients are. Also, its ergonomic rotary button with 2 speeds and pulse function allow to monitor the texture of your preparation and realize even more recipes according to your needs. With Blendeo, you will enjoy performance with 400W to blend without any chunks and to crush ice with absolute efficiency and no fear of overburdening the motor. Additionally, Blendeo is very stable as it has 2 suction feet under the base. It is safe to use thanks to the safe lock of the jar while its ergonomic handle ensures maximum comfort when pouring your preparation. Blendeo is also a robust blender with its unique Double Air Ventilating System under the jar and under the base. As a result, you can easily use our 1.5L capacity jar to blend for the whole family or for guests while the measuring cup will allow extra precision to safely and easily add ingredients. And thanks to a tight seal on the lid providing a suction effect, you will secure your blending from food spraying. Blendeo is also provided with 2 accessories, a grinder and a chopper, to grind all your spices, coffee beans, dried fruits as almonds, nuts etc. and chop easily your onions, garlic, herbs etc. to vary even more your range of recipes!
Enhance your blending experience
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus frï¿½quentes
To add ingredients during mixing, remove the feeder cap and insert the ingredients through the filling hole in the lid.
Stop and leave the blender on pause for 15 minutes before restarting.
To clean the bowl, use soapy water or washing-up liquid.
Some bowls are dishwasher safe, see instructions for use.
Always use the blender with the lid or guard in place as indicated in the instructions.
Never put your hand in the blender jug when it is placed on the motor unit. If you need to push the food down, use a suitable tool, for example a spatula.
The volume of ingredients to be blended is too high, reduce the quantity of ingredients.
If the vibrations persist, contact an approved repair centre.
• The volume of ingredients is too high, do not exceed the maximum filling level for the bowl as stated in the instructions for use.
• The lid is not correctly positioned, lock it securely on the mixer bowl.
If the lid has a seal, check its condition and change it if necessary.
Leak from the bottom of the bowl:
• Your appliance does not have a removable blade unit: the seal on your blade unit may be damaged, have it checked by an approved repair centre.
• If your appliance has a removable blade unit: check it is positioned correctly on the jug. You need to ensure that the black notches on the blade unit are fitted fully into the equivalent recesses on the base of the jug – this will be apparent if you cannot turn the blade unit any further and if you turn the jug upside down you should not be able to see any gaps between the jug and the blade unit.
• Check that the gasket/seal is positioned the correct way around on the blade unit - the 3 folds of the gasket/seal must be visible once it is in place. If it is positioned in the other direction, you will not be able to lock the blade unit on the jug.
• Check the condition of the seal/gasket and change it if necessary.
• Check that your bowl is not split or broken as a result of impact.
If the leak persists, take the appliance to an approved repair centre.
See the services