Moulinex Ultrablend cookULTRABLEND COOK LM962
With Ultrablend Cook heating ultra high speed blender, unleash your super you! Enjoy a variety of tasty hot and cold preparations thanks to precise temperature control for the very best in flavor, and Tripl'Ax® Pro technology for ultra-smooth results. Eight automatic programs and a powerful motor make a wide range of preparations fast and easy.
Reference : LM962B10
Voir la description du produit
Ultrablend Cook blender: Unleash more taste with your hot and cold recipesWith Ultrablend Cook ultra high speed blender, unleash your super you and enjoy a variety of tasty hot and cold preparations thanks to precise temperature control that frees up the very best in flavor. Featuring Tripl'Ax® Pro technology, its 6 stainless steel blades driven by a powerful 1300 W motor ensure ultra-smooth results, while high-speed pulverization frees the aromas trapped inside each ingredient and eliminates the need for filtering plant-based non-dairy milk. Eight automatic programs with auto clean (Soup, Coulis, Hot Sauce, Compote, Multigrain Almond or Soy Milk, Ice Crush, Green Smoothie, and Milkshake) make a wide range of preparations easy. Rounding it all off are a thermo-resistant glass jar to safely switch between hot and cold preparations, and an intuitive digital display for added convenience.
Unleash more taste with your hot and cold recipes
Voir la description du produit
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
To add ingredients during mixing, remove the feeder cap and insert the ingredients through the filling hole in the lid.
Stop and leave the blender on pause for 15 minutes before restarting.
To clean the bowl, use soapy water or washing-up liquid.
Some bowls are dishwasher safe, see instructions for use.
The volume of ingredients to be blended is too high, reduce the quantity of ingredients.
If the vibrations persist, contact an approved repair centre.
• The volume of ingredients is too high, do not exceed the maximum filling level for the bowl as stated in the instructions for use.
• The lid is not correctly positioned, lock it securely on the mixer bowl.
If the lid has a seal, check its condition and change it if necessary.
Leak from the bottom of the bowl:
• Your appliance does not have a removable blade unit: the seal on your blade unit may be damaged, have it checked by an approved repair centre.
• If your appliance has a removable blade unit: check it is positioned correctly on the jug. You need to ensure that the black notches on the blade unit are fitted fully into the equivalent recesses on the base of the jug – this will be apparent if you cannot turn the blade unit any further and if you turn the jug upside down you should not be able to see any gaps between the jug and the blade unit.
• Check that the gasket/seal is positioned the correct way around on the blade unit - the 3 folds of the gasket/seal must be visible once it is in place. If it is positioned in the other direction, you will not be able to lock the blade unit on the jug.
• Check the condition of the seal/gasket and change it if necessary.
• Check that your bowl is not split or broken as a result of impact.
If the leak persists, take the appliance to an approved repair centre.
Our appliance complies with French/European standards in terms of radio frequency emission, including limiting human exposure to electromagnetic fields.
Your appliance is equipped with a grounding system, always connect your appliance to a grounded outlet.
Always keep in mind the precautions to take for pacemaker wearers.
See the services