MOULINEX MOULINEX UNO DEEP FRYER AF2031MOULINEX UNO DEEP FRYER AF2031
With the Moulinex Uno electric deep fryer, enjoy a compact fryer with a large enough capacity for the whole family! Perfect for a family of four thanks to its generous 1 kg capacity, its compact dimensions with foldable handle take up minimal space, for easy storage in any kitchen. Equipped with convenient features including a large viewing window, Uno also comes with an adjustable thermostat (150°C to 190°C) for great cooking versatility.
Reference : AF203127
Voir la description du produit
Moulinex Uno electric deep fryer: Compact size for the whole familySave space in your kitchen and keep cooking for the whole family! The Moulinex Uno electric deep fryer is the compact fryer with a large capacity for all the ones you love! Its generous 1 kg capacity easily serves four people, while its compact dimensions and foldable handle save space on your countertop and in your cupboard – for ideal storage in any kitchen. Equipped with convenient features including a large viewing window for easy monitoring and an automatic lid opening, Uno also has an adjustable thermostat (150°C to 190°C) that offers great cooking versatility to fry all types of delicious food.
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Food capacity||1 KG
|Automatic lid opening||
|French Fries capacity||0.8 KG
|Dishwasher safe - details||Basket with handle
Voir les documents liÃ©s
Voir les questions les plus frï¿½quentes
Lower the basket into the oil first. Wearing gloves when placing battered food directly in oil.
b) Too much food is in the basket. Fry the food in smaller quantities (particularly frozen foods) for better results.
c) You did not cook the food long enough. Increase cooking time by a few minutes, lift basket to check for crispness.
b) Wet food has been dropped into the oil. Dry the food completely or remove any loose ice from frozen foods before frying.
Never mix different types of oil in your fryer, they may have different boiling points.
If you use solid vegetable fat:
• cut it into pieces and melt it in a bowl (at 150 °C) before putting it into your fryer.
• never melt solid fat in the basket of your fryer.
Never put solid fat directly into the frying basket.
a) Exterior Basket Control (allows you to lower food into the hot oil with the lid closed to prevent splashing).
b) Cool Touch Exterior.
c) Sealed Locking Lid with one-touch automatic opening.
d) Your fryer is equipped with thermal limiter to prevent overheating (dry-boil). This limiter is resettable for semi-pro models. If the appliance is not working, check to ensure that the limiter has not been triggered.
After a few uses, you should adjust the level. Always do this with the appliance unplugged and cold.
Never use the fryer without oil or without cooking fat.
In any case, do not exceed the maximum level, and do not add less oil than the minimum level indicated.
• Selected models include a multi-position thermostat that lets you choose between various cooking temperatures. The lower position regulates the oil at around 170°C / 338°F, the higher position at 190°C / 374°F. The lower setting may be used when cooking delicate foods that do not stand up well under higher temperatures (mushrooms, some types of fish). The higher setting will provide excellent results when deep-frying chips, meat, prepared frozen foods, vegetables etc.
To get even better tasting food, we recommend filling to the half-way level rather than the maximum fill mark.
• Pour the oil into a separate container. This is a good time to strain the oil or replace it with new oil.
• Remove the filters and the lid from the fryer (see specific model instructions). The lid should be cleaned with hot soapy water and dried thoroughly. Some lids can be cleaned in a dishwasher (see specific model instructions).
• Change the filter (see specific model instructions).
• The removable bowl (on selected models) should be cleaned with hot soapy water and dried thoroughly. Do not use abrasives. Removable bowls are also dishwasher safe. Do not forget to drain your valve if it is equipped with a filtration system.
• Fixed bowls will need to be wiped out with paper towels to clean out as much oil residue as possible. Never immerse the fryer, cord or plug in water. You can place the fryer in a dry sink and fill the fryer halfway with water and a little washing up liquid. A non-abrasive sponge or kitchen brush can be used to scrub down the inside. Make sure the water does not overflow onto the outside of the fryer or over the heating element.
• Pour the water out and rinse just the inside, dry thoroughly.
• The outside of all fryers can be wiped down with a damp sponge. This is recommended after each use.
Remove the burned particles at the bottom of the fryer (cooking residue) after each use in order to keep the oil in better condition for longer.
Regularly change (*according to model) or clean the filter: if this is not done, the filter will become clogged and prevent water from draining off during use.
Regularly clean your fryer according to the precautions for use in the instructions.
Do not empty it in the sink.
If the fryer makes a noise, this indicates that there is water in it. The noise is caused by the water evaporating.
As soon as you hear these popping noises, please change the oil. If you do not change the oil, it may start to splatter.
• Leave the product to cool down.
• Use the RESET function on the base unit.
‒ Conventional cool wall fryers do not have a RESET function. Please take your product to one of our approved repair services.
For removable lids, make sure the hinges are properly sealed.
• The gasket may be damaged. Contact an Approved Service Centre to get a replacement.
- Put the fresh, uncooked chips in boiling water to remove the starch and stop them from sticking together.
- Dry them with a tea towel, then put them on to cook in the basket for 8 minutes. Take them out and wait for the fryer to reach the right temperature, then put the basket of cooked chips into the fryer for two or three minutes to brown them.
• For frozen chips, never add the chips directly to the basket or into the fryer. Remove as much ice as possible and dry them with a tea towel before putting them in the boiling oil.
• For other types of food to be evenly cooked, cut them into pieces that are not too large and the same size.
• Add the salt or seasoning to accompany the fried food at a distance from the fryer to avoid it falling inside.
It is essential to dry the food completely and remove any ice from frozen foods before cooking.
If there is too much water in the oil, the water will boil and force its way to the surface, making the oil spit.
Always remove the excess water from foods before frying to ensure that the amount of water in the oil is kept to a minimum.
Never pour food (in particular frozen food) directly into the basket or over the fryer, as the ice will introduce water into the oil.
Do not cover the frying basket with the lid after use, as this can produce condensation in the fryer.
Do not allow condensation from the lid to drip into the fryer.
Never store or use the fryer outside, as this produces condensation.
Remove the excess fat using a ladle.
See the services