4 blades for a perfect blending and 2 accessories for more recipe ideas!
The secure lock system allows you to easily see and hear when the jug is firmly in place.
- The locking click and color code allow you to know if the blender is locked: green means it's safely closed, red means it's open!
- The blender will not start if the jug is not securely in place.
Reference : LM30214A
Voir la description du produit
A stylish and easy-to-use blender
The Faciclic is everything you need in a single blender.
Its 400W motor guarantees perfect results every time, while its Double Clic system (removable stainless-steel blades) and dishwasher-compatible reservoir make it easy to use and clean.
Amaze your family with all the dishes you can now create using its 2 special accessories: the chopper and the grinder.
The Faciclic's stylish design means it will look great in your kitchen, while its 1.5L capacity will allow you to cater to all your family at once!
Voir la description du produit
Technical specifications / comparison
|Jar total capacity||1,5
|Jar useful capacity||1,25
|Number of blades||4
|Additional included accessories||GRINDER & CHOPPER
|Dishwasher safe - details||Jar , lid, dosing cup, blades
|Other features||Secure lock system
Voir les documents liés
Voir les questions les plus fréquentes
To add ingredients during mixing, remove the feeder cap and insert the ingredients through the filling hole in the lid.
Stop and leave the blender on pause for 15 minutes before restarting.
To clean the bowl, use soapy water or washing-up liquid.
Some bowls are dishwasher safe, see instructions for use.
The volume of ingredients to be blended is too high, reduce the quantity of ingredients.
If the vibrations persist, contact an approved repair centre.
• The volume of ingredients is too high, do not exceed the maximum filling level for the bowl as stated in the instructions for use.
• The lid is not correctly positioned, lock it securely on the mixer bowl.
If the lid has a seal, check its condition and change it if necessary.
Leak from the bottom of the bowl:
• Your appliance does not have a removable blade unit: the seal on your blade unit may be damaged, have it checked by an approved repair centre.
• If your appliance has a removable blade unit: check it is positioned correctly on the jug. You need to ensure that the black notches on the blade unit are fitted fully into the equivalent recesses on the base of the jug – this will be apparent if you cannot turn the blade unit any further and if you turn the jug upside down you should not be able to see any gaps between the jug and the blade unit.
• Check that the gasket/seal is positioned the correct way around on the blade unit - the 3 folds of the gasket/seal must be visible once it is in place. If it is positioned in the other direction, you will not be able to lock the blade unit on the jug.
• Check the condition of the seal/gasket and change it if necessary.
• Check that your bowl is not split or broken as a result of impact.
If the leak persists, take the appliance to an approved repair centre.
See the services